Wednesday 10 April 2013

Margarita island

Although my idea was to leave such a trip for the end of the journey, different circumstances changed my mind. I spent last weekend at Margarita island in the Caribbean sea.


That's a lovely spot which looks just the same that what I had on mind: long beaches of white sands and extremely clear waters. The sea shore covered with coconut palm trees, cheap alcohol and fresh oysters.


Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy much all of it for the longtime-expected gastric problems I suffered last week. And trust me, those oysters looked very tasty.

One thing that I liked a lot was to have a bath in the sea shared with these birds who where fishing just a few meters away. The way they jump into the sea is just amazing.


1 comment:

  1. Muy bonito lugar para perderse un tiempo. Saca más fotos cuando estés en sitios como este!

    ReplyDelete